my experience with TPM (long)

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 18:02:31 -0600

At 04:38 PM 12/4/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>i seriously think this is ridiculous for a shop that takes 9 months to get
>some intercooler pipings and tuning done, even if he is only part-time. i
>did not want to bash Vince and/or TPM, but this is over my limit. i have

That's fucking insane!  I'd get your car out of there ASAP, before it
"disappears" to pay their rent or drug habit or whatever the hell is going
on.  Show up in person, bring the local law man, your title,  and a tow
truck if you think you'll need it and get your car out of there!

No apologies needed;  I'd say their prior reputation doesn't mean shit at
this point.

   -WC