For Sale : GC Camber Plates & ERS Springs

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:25:56 -0600

Sorry for the spam but I thought you guys should get first dibs on it before
I put it up on ebay.  I have a barely used set of GC camber plates (on the
car less than 500 miles) that I will be bringing to the Streets event on
12/6 and will take the best offer.  I would like to state that nothing is
wrong with it except that I don't feel that I need it for my purposes. I
also have a set of Eibach ERS springs off a Motivational Coil Over system
(300/200 F/R) that I will be bringing. Nothing is wrong with these either (I
upgraded to 350/250 F/R) I would like $200 for the camber plates and $150
for the set of springs.  Please e-mail me in private for offers and any
questions.

Ray S
98 Sentra SE
San Bernardino