rollbar / safety issues with harness (something like that)

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:22:05 -0600

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 05:29:27PM -0600, Eric Seppanen wrote:

> on the street a lot.  I'm assuming that you would only use race harnesses,
> even on the street, if you have a cage, because it becomes more important

I disagree.  On the street, you should use a DOT-type seatbelt.  On the
track (autocross, whatever), you should use a harness and a helmet.  A
harness should not be used without a rollbar, and a rollbar should not
be used without a helmet, but you should not use a helmet *or* a harness
on the street.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |