where to buy det

NuNoos@aol.com NuNoos@aol.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:51:17 -0600

i live in central ney york and was trying to find out where the best place to
buy a det.   my engine recently developed a knock and i want to get a gti-r
engine, and then when time permits rebuild the orignal.  what should i expect
to pay for one? and what else would i need to do exactly to run it in a 200sx
se-r? any idea how much i would be lookin at to do the entire install, minus
labor, cause my friend is willing to do it for me. im open to suggestions, if
anyone has any about what to do...the motor has 176,000 miles on it and this
is the first problem in the thats ever been in the engine.

thanks

mark gayfield
95 se-r with a knock :(