A/C for an NX?

Tim Rogers timrogers@charter.net
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:27:37 -0600

Jessica wrote:
>>I've just located a 93' NX2000 locally.  It's got the power package but
no A/C which is a must for me.  Is it practicle to get an A/C for an
NX2000?  Where?  I just want to jump on this deal but first I need to
know that I can stay cool without it costing me "an arm and a leg".<<

Can you tell if the car used to have A/C?  If so, it would have the A/C
button on the lower left corner of the HVAC control panel.   Then you would
probably just need to source a compressor and whatever other A/C parts are
missing.  There are probably some that are available from certain list
members who have converted their cars into race cars recently.
Any chance that this car is a hardtop and used to be a race car?

Tim Rogers
-93 NX T-top
-91 NX racecar-to-be
75 Silverado tow beast