Rear STB Bracket

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:50:49 -0600

At 03:32 PM 10/29/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>I wish I had a) time and b) money to go take some machine tool
>classes.  So much I want to do, so few skills with which to do them.

Got a community college / tech school in your area?  They usually offer
stuff like that, and most have very inexpensive tuition.  I wanted to take
some machining and welding classes, but never got around to it.

Understand, I'm not a machinist.  But I spent 9 years at a manufacturing co
as the do-it-all-IT guy.  Besides the stuff the hired me for (programmer /
analyst / sys admin) I got to make all the hardware and software related to
ERP, CAD, CAM, program generation, file storage, and CNC controls play nice
together.

    -Wayne  91 NK2k,  93 NX2k,  92 SE-R-Parts-Car