Rear STB Bracket

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:32:26 -0600

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 03:08:28PM -0600, Wayne Cox wrote:

> The newer CNC controls have conversational programming modes where you can
> sketch out a part on its screen and throw in some dimensions and run with
> it.  Sort of a CAD/CAM Lite built right in.

Whack.  I wish I had a) time and b) money to go take some machine tool
classes.  So much I want to do, so few skills with which to do them. :)
My dad's a machinist, and has been since he was old enough to change
parts.  Grandad ran a very sucessful steelworks shop with the help of
his four sons in the 70s and 80s.  I have the drive, and I believe the
aptitude, just don't have the resources.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |