Tire opinions: SP Sport A2, Avid T4/H4

Steve Barber steveb@twinight.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:10:21 -0500

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 05:24:44PM -0500, Lawrence Weeks wrote:
> Whoops, make that Dunlop SP Sport A2 tires...

I had a set of Avid H4s on a previous car, and have the SP Sport A2s
on my NX.  Either are good, but the Dunlops are more in keeping with
the NX's personality.  They did great in an inch or two of snow last
year (when they were brand new).  They seem to have worn well and
are still quiet, smooth, and grippy enough to have fun.  I like 'em.

The Avids seem like more of a touring tire in comparison.

Steve