The Glen

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 08:55:47 -0500

"Miller, Dave [LTD]" wrote:

> He scared the shit outta me.  Un-puckering occurred
> during the middle of lap 3 and I was able to relax,
> enjoy the ride and get a big kick out of someone
> really pushing a machine, even a sled like that.

Joe has never scared me!  The only time I've been scared as
a passanger was riding with Barry Brown in his BMW at Summit.
Barry is a national SCCA racer and has tons of exeperience at
Summit.  So the first few laps when we was full on the gas
until like the 200 ft marker then slamming on the brakes I
was puckered for sure!

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 340K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R