changing distributor rotor head

Paul Lopez p_l_opez20@hotmail.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 01:37:35 -0500

Thanks for info everyone.  All the parts I got for the tune up are OEM
(wires, plugs (I should of got the platinum ones), cap, rotor, fuel, air,
and oil filter).  It just had to be my luck that the screw to the rotor
wasn't accessible.  Hey Frank or anyone really, then you would advise me not
to change the rotor now (I did the tune up on Thursday).  I don't know when
the last tune up was done since I recently bought the car and finally
scrapped up enough money for the parts.

Thank you,
Paul
1993 Sentra SE-R