NX rears

Lawrence Weeks dev@anabasis.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:29:15 -0500

Once upon a time (Fri Sep 27), Rick Warkentien wrote:

> Well I happen to have the Beck Arnely worldparts catalogues at
> work and IIRC they do indeed list a larger rotor for the NX2k with
> the japanese production VIN#. I believe they also list the same
> part number under some obscure maxima model as well but i could be
> wrong. I know Advance auto parts has availability on it, as should
> oreillys. It may be a special order part but it *can* be had.

First, ALL NX2k will have a Japanese VIN, because they were all
imported from Japan. None were built here. Second, I do recall
discussion in the past of the 258mm rear rotor, and I do also recall
having a pick of rear rotors in the computer at a parts counter in the
past. Either this is an error in the aftermarket catalogs (likely),
or Nissan produced NX2k for non-US markets with the larger rear rotors.

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks      "Audaces fortuna juvat."      dev@anabasis.net