NX rears

Rick Warkentien sr20de@sunflower.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:10:17 -0500

Well I happen to have the Beck Arnely worldparts catalogues at work and IIRC
they do indeed list a larger rotor for the NX2k with the japanese production
VIN#. I believe they also list the same part number under some obscure
maxima model as well but i could be wrong. I know Advance auto parts has
availability on it, as should oreillys. It may be a special order part but
it *can* be had.

http://www.partsamerica.com/SelectParts.asp?SourceArea=&PartType=221&PTSet=A
&Description=Brake+Drums+%26+Rotors&SourcePage=PartTypes&SearchFor=Disc%2FRo
tor

Sorry bout the length on that one....
Part number 083-2409 solid rear with 234mm diameter $68.99
Part number 083-2494 solid rear with 258mm diameter $62.99

For the archives...
Large rear NX
Four Hole Maxima rotor

Rick Warkentien
Starting to figure out Nissans goofy aftermarket brake listings.....