Is there anybody out there?

NismoDriver@aol.com NismoDriver@aol.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 07:53:41 -0500

In a message dated 9/25/02 8:32:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
bowlcut@comcast.net writes:

> Well you guys play it safe down there.  Let us all know how you are
> weathering the storm.  There are a few of you guys down there, isnt
> Stackhouse still in the state?  Who else is in the path?

I'm in New Orleans, Luckily it wasn't to bad here. Some flooding, but I
didn't receive any, Thank God! Lionel does live in New Orleans, but he's in
Dallas right now for work and will be back in town later today. From the
news, it looks like everything by his house is OK as well.
John