KOYO Radiator

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:19:37 -0500

Morales, Roberto J. wrote:

>It is a P10... So what options are we left with on p10's?

There is a local radiator shop that I bought a double row radiator at for a
bit over $150.  It has plastic tanks with an aluminum core.  The only
drawback is that the necks are undersized and they use rubber adapters to
get to the larger size.  No leaks for over a year though.

I'm also 98% sure the factory slushbox radiator is a double row if you want
OEM.

You might be able to use the GTi-R radiator (aka the Nissan Motorsports or
Nismo radiator) if you are willing to use the upper brackets from the
NX.  I'm not completely certain of this though, but it looks like it would
work.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>