KOYO Radiator

Morales, Roberto J. RJMorales@mayerbrownrowe.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:16:40 -0500

It is a P10... So what options are we left with on p10's?

Robert J. Morales
ESD Administrator
Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw

-----Original Message-----
From: George Roffe [mailto:geo3@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 10:09 AM
To: Morales, Roberto J.; Boonrat Lohwongwatana; SE-R List
Cc: SoCal-SERCA@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: KOYO Radiator

Morales, Roberto J. wrote:

>Silly question but would any of these even fit a G20? Will the Sentra
>from the same year as the g20 fit in properly? Looking to get one to
>displace some heat that my car generates...

The short answer is no, or at least probably not.  First, you don't
mention
which G20 you have (P10 or P11).  The P10 radiator is taller than the
NX/SE-R radiator.  However, what I have discovered is that the NX
radiator
brackets are different from the SE-R brackets and I *think* they could
be
used with an SE-R/NX radiator on a G20.  I have not confirmed this
however.  It would certainly open up the options for us P10 owners.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>