Help Non SE-R- maxima related

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:40:55 -0500

Hey guys, off topic but I'm looking for a good 5spd tranny for a 89-91 Nissan
Maxima 5spd, I got this 300K mile Maxima few days ago and the clutch exploded
a while back before I got the car and it fucked up the bell housing and I got
a nasty fluid leak- its pissing fluid out at the clutch- making it slip, plus
the throw out bearing shaft is all messed up making a terrible noise..I still
drive the car but I am looking for a tranny, I will drive up to 300 miles to
pick one up, anyone who can find me one or something will get 50 bux from me-
depending on the price of the tranny. THANX !
Mike Jez
90 Maxima SE 5spd- aztec red- installed new injectors today, full tune up, new
gaskets, runs like a new car not a single missfire- 300K on the odo and she
just purrs- another 300K is not out of the question- love the car !!
01 Maxima GXE 5spd, Z32 wheels in black to match the exterior paint, lowered
via GCs, Konis, all bolt ons. All go and little show -40K miles
93 SE-R lotsa parts, few spare engines, turbos, etc.