oooh sweet jesus!

NX 2000 nx2ked@hotmail.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:40:41 -0500

My 92 NX2000 is living proof that you can rebuild a motor with a thrown rod,
but then again my last NX was also proof that you do make unrepairable holes
in your block with you snap the number 2 connecting rod.
My current motor also had a snapped # 2 connecting rod but only scratched
the cylinder walls but luckily it was near the bottom of the cylinders just
under the rings when at BDC.
Also, the shrapnals put a crack in the block, dear the crank but some
hardening putty fixed that.  Luckily.

Edwen Ma
02 SE-R Spec V
92 NX2000