Usefull link for FSM-less people.

Chris Pronios hpro@b-link.gr
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 05:55:14 -0500

OK,

I am still in a "giving" mood so for people on the list that DO NOT HAVE
FSMs, or simply people that need to use some picutres for posts or whatever
whithout having to scan them from the FSM...

Here is the internal link for the CHILTON Sentra-NX Manual.

http://www.cybrrpartspro.com/Chilton%20Manuals/8816m/8816.html

Please do not abuse it since it was supposed to be for subscribers only.
Still, sice it has no userID/password protection I feel that we can use it
without a lot of "ethical" restrains.

If anyone need the link for another Chilton Manual ask me. It is probably
unavailable since most of them were not available online but you never know.
You may be lucky. Just make sure before asking that there actually was a
Chilton manual for the car toy are asking about.

Chris
1992 Sunny 2.0GTi