ECU Tuning as per "Down Under"

Chris Pronios hpro@b-link.gr
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:21:56 -0500

> For most of us, sticking with JWT makes
> a lot more sense.

Jim, I wholeheartedly agree with you on this issue. I do not believe that
anyone could get better results for the general case than JWT. I have said
this over and over at the forums.

Unless someone has the technical expertise, automotive engineering
background, detailed technical info  on the rest of the mods, lots of time,
lots of money for dyno testing and lots more things I can think about, I do
not believe he can do better than JWT.

> But for those that have complained about a lack of ECU choices, here's
> the perfect chance to be innovative.  ;)

Yes, this is the real value of hte boards and info from Down Under. Plus
someone could do the easy stuff like changing rev/speed limiters, changing a
MAF or injectors etc. I value very much what JWT has offered to the US SR20
community but I sincerely believe that we should all be able to change to a
larger injector without paying USD100 and wait for a month or two for the
ECU to come back.

Chris