(non SE-R) I'm a movin'.....

Kyle R. Davis kyle-davis@qwest.net
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 23:12:53 -0500

>From the nice warm (hot as hell!) dry heat of Chandler, AZ to the warm (I
hear you swim in it) sweat heat of Passaic, NJ (or there abouts).

I'll arrive in that area on the 14th. I've already informed Ray and Kieran,
so I'm sure they've warned you all about me ahead of time. ;-)

For now, we're planning only a 12-18 month stay in NJ, but who knows?

I'm looking forward to meeting more of the NE area members, checking out the
tracks over there (what was it that Rockwell always says Kieran is bantering
on about.. oh yes "the glen this, and the glen that") ;-)... so the "glen",
pocono, VIR, etc, etc.

C-you there..

-Kyle