Overheating Issues - FINAL

? ?" <grailer@yifan.net
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:51:40 -0500

"Mena Aqenenni" <mena.aq@verizon.net> wrote:

  > After a year and a half of running through the desert summers
  > with no A/C and the heater set on defrost on the really hot days

If you're concerned about coolant temps, you'd do well to run Redline Water
Wetter with that mix - at 50/50 with Water Wetter, I've seen coolant temps drop
by as much as 20 degrees. The stuff works!

Carson M. Hanrahan                        '91 Classic w/the usual stuff
"It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast than to go
into a corner fast and come out dead" - Stirling Moss