nissanautoparts.com

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:38:44 -0500

At 12:19 PM 8/27/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyway, I'm writing this note to document the hassles I've had with
>www.nissanautoparts.com

Thanks for the warning on them.  Earlier in the year their web site was out
of commission for over a month.  Figured they were out of the biz.  Later,
it was back up but a completely different format than before.  I used to
use them a lot just to check prices, and they were always around 25% off
retail list. Now days, their on-line price check always displays full list
price!  What a bargain.

How did you pay them?  If you used a credit card, the laws and policies are
very much in your favor.  Contact the card's customer service people, or
check the back of your statement for how to reject the charge.

BTW, whois turns this up on them:
American Nissan Parts (NISSANAUTOPARTS-DOM)
    966 Squire Mansion
    yukon, OK 73099
    US
    Domain Name: NISSANAUTOPARTS.COM