2.5liter SE-R with LSD?

Brittain Conner bludragon21@lycos.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 00:47:04 -0500

Well, I'm just going by what Kojima told Shannon,
Naji and me at the SE-R cup race in July.  Naji was
saying that his brother would have bought a base SE-R
but he didn't because of the open diff.  But Shannon
and I were almost certain that they both had lsd.  So
to settle the argument we asked Kojima and he said "it
has the crappy VLSD."  So this is why I say it.
Unfortunately I don't have any physical proof, but
since Kojima is quite knowledgeable on these things I
took his word for it. If I am wrong it just goes to
show the monkey I am, and it will certainly but some
doubt on Kojima's knowledge of the car.

Brit Conner
93 G20

Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access,
No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus