Radiator fans not working? Removed your AC?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:50:14 -0500

> Check the wire that was plugged into the reciever/drier, it is in
> a little rubber sleeve of its own, by the left headlight. If it is
> just hanging there, and your AC switch works something is strange.
-- Yep it just hangs there, I removed everything from the AC system but the
evaportator- dont feel like it just yet.  I didn't do anything special to
the wireing of the AC system after removing the AC 2 years ago when donig
the DET swap. I just put a alternator in my SE-R after 12 years of use, and
I know all the wires just hang there. I get the AC light to come on when I
hit the button on the dash, idles higher, and fans kick on high speed.- they
got 2 speeds low and high. I do not have a FSM here right now to tell ya
exacly how my 93 is.
Mike Jez
ASE and EPA AC certified
93 SE-R with no AC
01 Maxima with R12 equivalent stuff in the lines much colder than R134a :)