Radiator fans not working? Removed your AC?

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:26:05 -0500

We know the fans work, because with the AC switch jumped, they come on.
Fans either work, or they don't.  The fans might have a relay to turn them
on when the temp gets to be a certain level, and another for the AC being
on.  I haven't looked into this, because (knock on wood), I haven't needed
to.  I would try undoing the AC jumper, and replace, or swap, the fan relay.

Eric Waterman