READ THIS

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 13:47:13 -0500

Geo said:
> because I know I had covered something in the past in great detail and
> either didn't have the time to rehash it, or couldn't remember all of the
> details well enough off my head.

Oh I understand that fully.  And if someone is asking a question that is in
need of that complexity Id hope they would have searched.  If not, which I
know they done, it is their fault.  But maybe its my helpful side that is
the problem here.  Id rather say something like, you need yadda yadda yadda
and also there is a more detailed instruction set in the archives.  One of
my favorite things you did was giving search terms to the less knowledgable
people on the list.  Like when ever someone asks about a baby k&n for the
aiv I always say, search baby K&N kevin, that should turn up a part number
with in a few pages.  Now I havent tried it in a long time but last time it
did.

I just dont like the general "its in the archives".  I like a little pointer
or something, thats just me and my opinion.  And as i say about opinions,
opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Geo spewed:
> Geez....  You think you slushbox drivers are dissed and the redheaded
> stepchildren?  What about the G20 forum? ;-)  (I'm just playing with Kevin
> here, so don't anyone be over sensitive please)

Oh there's a g20 forum????? ;-)

Honestly I did forget, cause I never have been there.  One forum Ive yet to
visit.  Still wanting a nice G for driving, even tho I still HATE four door
cars.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)