READ THIS

Nilsson, Zak Zak.Nilsson@latimes.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:57:24 -0500

My 2 centavos...

I along with apparently a good number of others would like this list to
keep going. I don't post nearly as much as I used to but I still read the
list every day... and I still learn stuff from it. Man, I've been on the SE-R
mailing list for... somewhere upwards of 8 years now I think. the SE-R
community has changed a lot in that time, but make no mistake - this
list is still the cleanest forum there is, with the highest signal to noise
 ratio out of all of them. That's due largely to the policies instated here.

I would hate to lose that. I do use a couple of the forums, but they don't
really compare to this list... I guess I feel like this list is that cozy little
living room where you can have a decent discussion with other people.
I think the web forums are more like standing in the middle of Times
Square. Like George, a lot of my good friends were met because of this
list, and a lot of them are still here. So maybe it's just for personal
reasons, but I really would like this list to continue. I still get useful
information out of it all the time anyway... and it's the first thing I
check every day.

-Zak