READ THIS

Koerner, Ray RKoerner@Microcoating.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:56:40 -0500

Well,

I have an opinion too on this. I would sorely miss this list, I have been to
the forums
and other lists, but really I was hoping of getting my SE-R on the 100k list
here. I enjoy
the people here, I am on the GA SR20DE list, but many of them are also on
this list, the few
posts that don't get put on here are mainly area specific to georgia. I hope
you have made the
decision not to close this list, because then it seems I would be forced to
the forums, good or bad,
I don't like them. The people on this list are serious about the vehicles
and mods and it shows
with their expertise. I have about 10 emails of "how to's" and best used
products saved from
the posts here. And hopefully I will get the time and money to do the mods
and projects, but
I would have never have recieved the ideas or find about problems and fixes
if it wasn't for this list.
Yes I could have searched the net, but when it comes from someone who you
consider a friend. My 2 cents
worth anyways.

Raymond Koerner
Research Technician