**Tein SS Coil-Over Kits**

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:51:20 -0500

>Front Spring Rate - 6 kgf/mm spring - 1kgf/mm = 56lbs/in
>Front Spring Inner Diameter (non tappered) - 70mm = 2.75"
>Rear Spring Rate - 5 kgf/mm spring - 1kgf/mm = 56lbs/in
>Rear Spring Inner Diameter (tappered) - 70mm = 2.75" --> 90mm = 3.54"

Thanks for the update.  So the fronts are 336 lbs/inch and the rears are 280
lbs/inch springs.  Thats a pretty good overall setting.  It is a little
disappointing that the springs are not standard 2.5 size.  Do you know if
they offer the rears in a stiffer setting in case I wanted to buy the
standard kit and then a pair of rears that were 6 kgf/mm or something.
Thanks again.

Steve Foltz
98 Sentra SE
VE Powered