Hail and Farewell

Richard Duncan duncanr@flash.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:46:23 -0500

Well, I found a happy home for my trouble child--another LM who will be able
to give the car the care it needs. He got a good car for not a lot of money,
and I got a fair price for a car with problems that were beyond my limited
abilities with a wrench. So--a happy ending all around, I think.

Thanks to all for the advice and support over the years. This is a great
list, and a great group of people.

Richard Duncan
Formerly--93 classic, 115k miles, 5th gear pop-out, etc.
Presently--02 Protege 5, 300 miles, a little underpowered, but a great
suspension and lotsa room to carry stuff.