cold car dilemma

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 20:27:09 -0500

My theory is bad fuel pressure regulator, this is what I ran into with my
SE-R its pretty old, ran all sorts of diff injectors on it with high
pressures. Also injector O rings could be leaking- another thing my SE-R was
doing. What I found out is that U cant reuse old injector O rings since they
get brittle over being exposed to fuel, and once U take em out, U disturb
the seal they created over the time they sat in the fuel rail and if U try
to reinstall the injectors they will leak. U can check the fuel pressure
regulator with a pressure gauge.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R- going to Gingerman Raceway in a month :))
01 Maxima--or am I taking this sled ?