G20 windows possessed

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 14:23:15 -0500

OK boys and girls.  Looks like King Turd made the call too quickly.  Now
I'm the rump roast. ;-)

Jim Wright wrote:

>Huh?  What am I, chopped liver?  I was closer than that.

I guess you're not quite Filet Mignon, but certainly close.

To recap, Matt Ma related how the plastic tabs on the window broke on him
one time.  I thought "Hmmm....   close."

However Jim suggested having to replace the motor and such because of
broken pulleys.  Well, the pulleys weren't broken, but a trip to a couple
of bone yards got me a motor and track assembly for $65.  Not quite as good
as I hoped, but it got the car fixed.  So, I would say Jim had the broken
plastic bits and replacing the motor.  Upon further review, King Turd
declares Jim Wright the big winner (of what I don't know).

For the record, once the door panel is off, this is about a 10-15 minute
job to remove or install it.

And once more for the archives:

G20 power window windows won't raise go up stuck down fixed solution answer

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>