2003 SE-R changes

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:36:57 -0500

> Since I have both a B13 and a B14(2), I think the B14 has more room.  The
> B13 does have more head room, but mine doesn't have a sunroof, and both
200s
> do.  The b14 has a longer wheel base than the b13 also, but the over all

Ill dispute that a bit.  You know Im a fat ass and my Classic has way more
hip room than your 200 does when I sit in it.  Yea head room is no contest.
But my classic feels so open when im behind the wheel.  I get behind the
wheel of a b14 my hips are touching both the center console and the door,
something I dont do in my car.  Its probaly that console that does the most
of the squeezing tho.  Knee room in the passenger side is way more in my
classic.  I am confortable in the passenger seat in a classic but not in a
b14.  Then again I am a freak of nature being 6'4"+ and way way way
overweight.

On the 4 door wrx....oh well if they would ever give us one without its
balls cut id think about buying a 4 door then.  Ive sit in them, they are
sorta tight on me.  Evo's, ah i dont want one, not a drivers car from all
ive heard.  ACR, the 2 door neon i was in was great execpt the center dash
hit my leg in a weird spot that caused it to go to sleep alot.  Never tried
on a 4 door tho i dont think atleast.

If you would like we can do some measurements with me in the seat and take
measurements to closest objects.  Id say the classic has more room for me.
I havent been more confortable in anything aside from my dads old Mazda
truck it had plenty of room too.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
hard time fitting in cars.