2003 SE-R changes

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:00:25 -0500

Since I have both a B13 and a B14(2), I think the B14 has more room.  The
B13 does have more head room, but mine doesn't have a sunroof, and both 200s
do.  The b14 has a longer wheel base than the b13 also, but the over all
length is the same.  When I have a passenger, I don't feel think they are
right on top of me in my 200 as I do in the Sentra.  As for power windows
and locks, I hated having to lean over and roll the window up or down,
especially while driving on the interstate.  To me, the Spec V I drove, the
only B15 I've driven, had plenty of room.  I haven't compared it back to
back with a 4 door B14, but they seem about the same.  I don't think 4 door
cars are family cars.  Look at how many performance cars are 4 doors now.
Ever see a new 2 door WRX?  Lancer EVO?  ACR Neon?  I think we will see more
2 door cars in the future, but right now more room for your stuff is the "in
thing".  My wife wants to replace her 200SX with a Spec V, and if her job
situation goes through, that may be very soon

> > have any room based on 4 door b13 a car that is 2 generations old now.
> Have
> > you every actually got in a b15 of any model to see how much room it has
> and for

> Yes have been in a new SE-R Spec V.  Didnt like the lack of room.
Admittly
> it has more room than a b14 Sentra SE but still has no where near the
head,
> hip or leg room my classic has

Soft stuff??  The '93 was the first year they had the interior soft.  I
admit the 200s had very soft interiors, but I am putting '91 seats in my
200.

> Im a little disapointed with all the "soft" stuff in it too.

Radios were standard in '93 also

Rockford
> Fosgate speakers...oh come on.  I like my classic, you were lucky to have
> radio.  Power windows, thats why got gave me power arms

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R