Oh Joy... More car troubles (clutch)

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:36:24 -0500

Mike Jez wrote:

>Xtreme has 125% more clamping power over stock according to the ACT
>rep I talked to on the phone...vs 40% more for JWT clutch. This is why their
>clutches are not as "grabby" as ACTs.

Mike, Goddammit, cut the bullshit.  Christ, you spread *so* much
misinformation it's pathetic.

For the record, ACT has multiple levels of clutches.  My comparison was for
the JWT street clutch and the ACT street clutch.

So to clarify and cut through your crap, the ACT street set-up is grabbier
than the JWT street set-up, but they have the same holding power.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>