Breaking in Pads

Christian Beaudry christian.beaudry@TetraTec.qc.ca
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:11:38 -0500

Well my buddy Annick just got some Brembo slotted discs
and Axxis ultimate pads put on his Spec V.

He's been breaking them in and he thinks he screwed it up...

He noticed something like pad deposites in the slots.
He thinks he might have glazed them.

Now he'll take a look at the pads later on. But I cant really see how
if he followed instructions, he could screw up his pads.

I mean, I did my bed in and I didint follow it to a T, it was hard, I did
it in the rain :) And I still did a good breakin.

If you do glaze your pads while breaking them in, is there a way to
recuperate them ?
They cant be junk can they ?

Chris