Last nights lapping...

Christian Beaudry christian.beaudry@TetraTec.qc.ca
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:32:32 -0500

Well I went for a Lapping session last night at St-Eustache, like I do every
week.

Several things Id like to ask here.

The rear dampers seem to be a little bit more bouncy than they used too. The
car is 1 year old, Ive been hearing rumors of this being common on B15's,
anybody heard anything about this ?

Made it very hard to come out fast in the Chicane and to make the double
apex correctly, rear didint seem to stay planted. Also harder to navigate
was the S, when I switched from one side to the other, I felt a little
bounce.

Also, usualy my falkens dont scream too much, but this time it was on every
curve, I have 4000+ km on them, and many lapping sessions, but they havent
worn all that much (Im due for a rotation though). Do you think they where
screaming because my rear end isnt acting like it should ??

Thanks for the input all.

-=<Chris>=-
2001 Sentra SE

p.s. Suspension is Stock