Upper Strut mount bolts

Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:27:28 -0500

>Ooops I explained it wrong. I'm talking about the bolts
>that go on the strut to attach it to the knuckle.

Those would be the lower strut mount bolts.  The dealer is correct, they are NOT
adjustable.  That's not the end of the story, though.  GA16 strut bolts are
smaller diameter so with them you can get some adjustment.  You can also wallow
out the holes in the strut to gain adjustment room.  Neither solution will get
much, maybe as much as one degree of camber change.

These options apply to the rear struts, too.

And yes, this IS in the archives.

Bruce in Houston