Radio advice needed

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 00:55:35 -0500

IMHO I would just get a Alpine head unit....kinda biased towards
those...every car I have or friends have is Alpine equipped and some live a
harsh life- contractor trucks and shit alike and after 12 years the CD
players play like new. BOSE units suck...for the price of getting all new
speakers for a 300ZX and head unit U can have ONE MEAN system- each speaker
is around 350 bux each and the head unit is 500 bux- brand new from Nissan.
I don't like BOSE simply for the fact that they are not reliable at all and
cost alot when go bad. Thats one of the facts I don't have BOSE in my Maxima
but a simple XM satelite equipped Alpine headunit, with some aftermarket
separates in the front and coax in the back, with 3 10: JL Audios rockin the
hizzzouse with some RF amps...for less than a cost of buying BOSE parts from
the dealer. That and my shit will make the cars next to ya rattle :P
Mike Jez
01 Maxima, fast, and loud.
93 SE-R lightweight but Alpine sounds equipped- 6x9s in the back, Bostons in
the front components, JBL amps and loud and clear sounds.