Cross country trip and Fuel pump woes. -- long

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 23:55:28 -0500

Omer Farooq Khan wrote:

>I dont want to get stuck on my 2500 mile trip back home next week so while
I am
>in LA I need to put in a fuel pump.  My car is normally aspirated and pretty
>much stock so I was planning on going with the Walbro 190lph kit:

Unless you are putting out over 200 bhp, or are planning to, why not just
install the factory unit?  I would think the least amount of hassle would
be worth it in this case.  Just my thought on the matter.

BTW, I updated my 944 page, but need to update some more (I know you've
been interested).

http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/Geo944.htm

George Roffe
Houston, TX