Help, my G20 acting funny when starting!

Erik Erik erikbronx@hotmail.com
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 17:44:09 -0500

Most of the time in the morning when its freshly starting my 1992 G20
hesitates to start, you hear it cranking and igniting but it wont hold
its idle unless I add gas for a few seconds, other than that it will try
to die out. I just change the oil to 10-40 and its still giving the same
problem, but just about daily when you least expect. Even when I drive
all day long and let it sit for about an hour, here we go again....  The
problem just started, as soon as I change to 5-30 oil two months ago

I got my last tune up exactly two years ago, new wires and plugs(bosch),
and everything else in-between. Is it time for a new tune up already?
Please Help.