Orlando Nissian People please read!!!

russell mcmullan cleanone@hotmail.com
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:19:00 -0500

There is a big Nissan meet in Tampa on Saturday and Sunday.  There is a
thread on www.sr20deforum.com in the Florida section that has info.  I
believe the website is www.lostprojects.com

If there is ANYONE in the Orlando area that would like to caravan down to
Tampa on Saturday shoot me an email.

  I would like to set up a meeting spot at the Perkins on the corner of
South Orange Blossom Trail and Consulate Drive.  It is just on the south
side of the Turnpike and Beeline(528) interchange south of the Florida Mall.

The meet up time will be at 10:30am so we can hit the road by 11:00am.  I
think that will give us enough time to get to Tampa before 1:00pm.

If you have any questions, send me an email or give me a call @
407-694-7830.

Russell McMullan
Orlando, Fl