clutch - where to buy

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 19:27:20 -0500

Well I need to buy a clutch for my Maxima its not slippn yet but counless NOS
beatings on it while racing, and dynoing it and lots of stop and go and city
driving by me and my fiancee the clutch is ready to be releaced. I called a
few vendors from SE-R net and they all seem to like blow me off, WTF is up
with that ? I am ready to buy got the Visa in my hand and nothing. Not only
that I wanna buy a light weight flywheel and I am getting fucked over
sideways. Never do I get my phone calls returned. Those shops are going down
in my book, about to be deleted from my cell phone.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima 311.5WHP on 85 shot of ZEX and stock clutch 36K miles- zero problem
car
93 SE-R soon to be JWT NOSed-100 shot 11 sec drag car.