Crank Position Sensor and Fadanza Flywheel

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:43:43 -0500

The Findanza flywheel doesn't have the other part in the ring gear for the
crankshaft sensor.  I don't think it will hurt anything, just give you a CES
light.  Some states are now checking the ECU for codes, so if your state is
doing this, this might cause you problems with them.

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

> Since I installed the Fadanza flywheel on my '96 SE-R, I've been getting
code
> 0905 from the ECU, which is the Crankshaft position sensorCould the
problem be with the aluminum flywheel since the sensor is