SNAFU

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 21:05:49 -0500

Peter, after reading Adam's suggestion(very good, by the way), I think I'll
try yours first. I was hoping there was a more pleasant, less "grunt"
intensive way to do this, but it appears not. I've got a 2 ft long piece of
10 gauge cable, and I'll strip about a foots worth off, then crank up the
drill. Like the idea of a piece of rubber to cover the hole, too.

Both ideas are excellent, I'm just too much of a wuss to try Adam's first.
I'm too damn good at breaking things and then not being able to fix them.

Regrounding my MAF is actually my next project. Then cleaning the throttle
body, then set timing a bit higher(17), then crawl back under the car and
trim down my ES inserts on the firewall... I think it's interfering with the
shifts a bit. Then, finally, thanks to George's input, I will do my
balljoints and bushings.

Lastly, any suggestions on how to get to the bolts on the EGR? I believe I
saw three of them, and they seemed pretty inaccessible. None of the ratchets
or open end wrenches I have will touch them.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Mark