Battlebots NX owner (complete control)

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:38:46 -0500

why do you this alot?

it's very annoying
and coming from a person that is obviously not as well knowledged about
computers as you  (meaning me), your insinuations that are know the internet
and how to search better than us, doesn't seem to affect me  (aren't you
even an IT guy?)

Alex apparently saw something on TV and didn't think, want to, or couldn't
find any info on the guy.  Maybe Alex just wanted to let us know about the
guy.  Anyway, I read his post and thought "wow, I didn't know that"  not
"wow, Alex could have found that out himself and saved bandwidth, and his
sentence structure could be better"

If you guys keep this up about bashing people for not checking other
resources before coming to the list, we will get to the point (which is
already happening) to where the list will predominently be a place to post
statements and few questions.  I have personally restricted about 80% of the
innovation things I do from posting to the list just because of the
annoyance of the "counter posts" that seem to be required afterwards.

I understand someone asking "will 16's fit my '92 se-r" creating some
spiffiness on the list about checking archives, etc.  But.......come on, a
first time ever discussion about some guy on tv?  come on :-)