"The Maxx" can he prove it?

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:29:58 -0500

>I think it is really easy to run 12s on a T28.

And I think it's easy to make pigs fly, but alas, I can't prove it, so I don't
claim it. See, here, wild claims don't fly, you have to prove it. (This isn't
a web board.)

I would like to see details on any FWD car running 12's with a T28. I would
think it is a rarity. Maybe with racegas and slicks, yes. But the SCC
competition requires (or did require) the same tires in all competitions. So a
T28 FWD running 12's on street or road race tires? Not easy to do.

Regardless, "the maxx" has ignored 3 direct emails for proof now. Local guys
have responded that he runs 14's on street tires. So at this point his claims
go into the "full of shit" pile. And that's one Nissan that won't be getting
my vote in the USC competition.

There's one thing I hate, and it's a liar.

-Jay
(put up or shut up)