QR25DE Oil Consumption

Daniel Kort Daniel Kort" <dkort@eng.utoledo.edu
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:34:24 -0500

I have been researching the purchase of a 2002 Spec V and have been very
happy until I found a lot of posting on various message boards about the
QR25 consuming large amounts of oil in the SE-R's and Altima.  Now, I have
seen a lot of garbage on message boards before, but I have been on this list
for a long time and believe the list to have much higher quality information
on it.  I tried to search the archives but all I found was "Best Intake for
Spec V" and something about a 5.0 in a Ranger.

Can someone here shed some light on this for me?