Hotshot turbo kit, non se-r, just kibble

Thomas Reynolds fthomasr@bellsouth.net
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:47:51 -0500

Jez wrote:
>U need to pay to reprogram the ECU with a Cobra MAF and Q45 MAF, or a
>GA16DE MAF- highly recomended !!! flows like a mofo. Cobra MAF can be had
>for 120 bux, 100 bux for ECU reprograming...

Yep. Went down to Autozone got the Cobra MAF for ~$150 or less can't
remember exactly, then had to have JWT reprogram the ECU for $100. It was
$100 to go from POP JWT ECU N/A initial program to turbo timing maps, MSD
50lb injectors, Cobra MAF, or WHATEVER I WANTED for $100...whether it be TTZ
MAF or whatever. (the exception being JWT add-on for NOS or Water Injection)

I knew Clay McClendon got the same Autozone part number for his GTi-R swap
the month before, and after assisting with the swap, I got to see it run
great. Plus JWT recommended the Cobra MAF!! (again at no extra profit for
them in programming)

Plus, countless others I trust use it, such as Ray Kawski, Mike Kojima, etc.

Thomas
'97 200SX SE-R
F-Max Stage II Turbo
Albany, GA