SCC=Idiots?

matt notgiven dreammaker3300@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 06:40:34 -0500

im a newbie to the list so ill keep my ideas short and sweet...

simply put this shred and tear was a very good insight in the workings of
the b15...

there is allways talk about the SR20 powered sedan  and how fast it would be
with weight reduction, ect....
well this puts that to rest.. i think that they net something like a .3
seconds my doing internal weight reduction or something like that.

also.. there are several lessons to be learned by them down grading the rims
and tires and taking off that friggen wing...(holy cow if i had that wing i
would hope some of you guys would strip my car too!!)

here is my one add on to the scc gentle people...  you guys stripped the car
and made the cheapo airbox mod... but i didnt read that you advanced the
timing????  am i slow????

anyhow...

thanks for the time..

Matt Davis